5 Jan 2011

What do we know about agenda 21 ?

Well very little myself untl recently , I only tapped into it when looking up on DEFRAand what their logic behind some decision making . I came accross a number of articles on the subject One World Governance the author being Martin Edwards and he mentioned Agenda 21 sustainable Development , I was tired after doing an honest days work , I quickly browsed through their home page on the subject then saved to my favourites to investigate a little further . That was in July 2010 . Until this week it had slipped my mind ,by chance I caught the end of a farming programme on the radio while traveling to Mountain Ash in Wales , the discussion was hitting on the subject of sustainability and residents of Bournmouth and the implementation of Agenda 21 . I was with my sister so I decided not to turn it up as she was chatting away to me while driving and my sister can be overpowering if you upset her . When we arrived I related that some work needed to be finished and went into her study took my laptop out and tapped into google search Bournmouth Agenda 21 and discovered this was way back in 2000 but they were looking at sustainability as far back as 1990 before the earth summit of 1992 Agenda 21  . Then I remembered I have a link on this subject , unfortunatly it was on my desktop back home in Etonwick . I knew this man was writing his piece on the ukcolumn so as I said Martin Edwards and one world governance and I soon discovered a lot more on the issue and what has been happening Mr Edwards did a google search  , la21 have a tap in on search in google , I will not go into depth as to what all this means I shall give you important links to what the different think tanks have been doing and you can study for yourself and come back to this page and let me know if this is of concern to you and your children and their children because I have not finished researching . When I have compiled a good amount of information on the subject it will make its way here , but I do suggest that who ever takes time to read this please browse these links and discover for yourself what I am currently researching , I believe this is leading to a serious future not for us but for our children unless we can make a change . These are important links below so read wisely and think of your childrens future that they may have the chance of loving their country rather than something which is Alian to both you and I.


Edward Anthony Grant support or join the British National Party and help fellow patriots .

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to comment constructively

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

British National Party Television Channel

Blog Archive